General Terms and Conditions of Event Service RS GmbH for the Ticket Shop Austrian 3Rdays 2023.
§ 1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time of the order for all deliveries and services between us and a buyer, this buyer can be: a consumer (B2C) or a company (B2B).
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional or entrepreneurial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.m-anage.com
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, a contract is concluded on behalf of the 3R Society (Society for the Promotion of Alternative Biomodels), P.O. Box 0014, A-8036 Graz, as congress organizer, with
Event Service RS GmbH
Company register number: 246619A
Register Court Commercial Court Innsbruck
(3) The presentation of the articles and services in our internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the buyer to order articles and services. By ordering the desired articles and services, the Buyer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form within one week. After fruitless expiry of the deadline, the offer shall be deemed to have been rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The Buyer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store..
The order is placed in the following steps:
- login with OR creation (new) of a customer account with email address and password
- selection of the desired registration form [user self or for other participants] [User Selbst oder für andere Teilnehmer]
- selection of the participant type
- selection of the ticket(s) including all relevant data
- check or completion of the commercial data (UID, billing address, payment method, etc.)
- check of the data in the shopping cart
- confirm products in the shopping cart by clicking on “Order with costs” and place a binding order
- after forwarding also the “Check Out Page” the input of the relevant data for the selected payment method takes place
Before sending the binding order, the buyer can, by confirming the “back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (booking confirmation). This does not constitute an acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form (invoice).
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store: We store the contract text and send you the order data by e-mail. The terms and conditions must have been accepted beforehand.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The Buyer has the following payment options: Visa Debit and Visa Credit card payment, Mastercard Debit and Mastercard Credit card payment. The delivery of the items or fulfillment of the services will be made only after receipt of payment.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the item or service description, all items or services offered by us are ready for immediate shipment or made available for pickup by the buyer at the convention registration.
§ 5 Retention of title
We retain ownership of the items until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
- in the event that the congress participant is an entrepreneur as defined by § 1 of the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB) and wishes to withdraw from the contract, the regulations on cancellation in §7 “Cancellation conditions” shall apply exclusively.
- in case the congress participant is a consumer in the sense of § 1 KSchG, the following cancellation policy apply:
According to § 18 paragraph 1 lit.10 FAGG, there is no right of cancellation or the right of cancellation expires prematurely for the following contracts:
“Contracts for the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than residential purposes, transportation of goods, motor vehicle rental, delivery of food and beverages, as well as for the provision of other services in connection with leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision – example: ordering tickets for events on a specific date.“
§ 7 Cancellation policy
(1) For the cancellation of a booked and paid ticket, please contact the congress organization in writing by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail):
Event Service RS GmbH
Phone: +43 (0)50 55 7 55 00
Fax: +43 50 55 7 55 99
With the purchase the following cancellation policy are unconditionally accepted:
From the date of order until the beginning of the event – 100% of the total cost
(2) The congress organization, on behalf of the 3R Society, reserves the right to cancel/cancel the congress if there are reasons beyond its control that prevent or significantly complicate the implementation of the congress.
(3) If the congress has to be cancelled or changed due to unforeseen events as stated in §11 (Force Majeur), ESRS cannot be held liable for this or be obliged to pay damages.
§ 8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
§ 9 Customer service
For questions, complaints and claims, our staff is available MO-FR from 9:00 to 13:00 under
Phone: +43 50 55 7 55 00
Fax: +43 50 55 7 55 99
at your disposal.
§ 10 Exclusion of liability for slight negligence
Claims for damages in cases of slight negligence are excluded. This does not apply to personal injury or damage to items accepted for processing as well as product liability claims.
§ 11 Force Majeur
In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the congress organization, such as unforeseen political or economic events, riots, strikes, resistance to state authority, acts of war, breakdown of facilities, terrorism, terrorist threats, communicable diseases (except COVID-19), earthquakes, storms, fires, floods and other acts of God, the congress organization shall not be liable for partial or complete non-fulfillment of confirmed services of corresponding orders or the non-execution of the entire congress.
§ 12 Data processing
§ 13 Applicable law, place of performance and jurisdiction
Austrian law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all claims in connection with the business relationship shall be Graz. Austrian domestic jurisdiction is expressly agreed.
Status of the GTC June 2023