Responsible for the data processing is the Event Service RS GmbH, with seat in 6112 Wattens, represented by Roland Schwaizer, managing director of ESRS.
Our data protection coordinator is Walter Hinterhölzl, authorized signatory ESRS.
By using our services and obtaining consent in the sense of this statement, you certify that you have reached the age of 14 and are able to give your consent, or that your guardian or administrator already has effective consent.
2. Information according to Art. 13 DSGVO
Your personal data, in particular in the case of travel agency services,
- your master data (name, first name, address, mail address, telephone number),
- the data in travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, duration),
- the details of the method of payment and payments, in particular debit cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- the destinations, hotels, length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, health data, frequent flyer number, and
- special categories of data, such as health data, special needs data and marriage / partnership,
are needed for our services. These include in particular bookings of travel, tourist guides, hotels, restaurants, rental vehicles, transfers, registrations, insurance, events, tours, accreditations, vouchers including customer investment, billing and their verification (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings, hotel purchases and others Services.
For these purposes, we store, process and, as far as necessary, transfer this data to third parties – including service providers in third countries as processors for travel bookings, software and agency services.
The legal bases for these data processing processes are
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you,
- consents obtained by you,
- legal, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (for example, documentation rights and duties under accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, litigation) and § 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (for example, improving our customer service, including in the area of direct mail or the exercise of our own legal interests).
The duration of the storage depends on the duration of our business relationship and furthermore on the statutory retention requirements applicable to us. We emphasize that in the case of a regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we endeavor to know your customer wishes that have already been conveyed to us so well that we can satisfy you constantly and permanently.
3. Our web sites
By accessing our website, your access data will be automatically collected and stored. These access data may include, in particular, the page accessed, the files viewed, the date and time of the call, the IP address of the user, data of the calling computer, in particular the browser and the operating system, as well as the data volume and the message of the successful call. These access data are used by us for internal statistical purposes to ensure the security of our offer and to optimize the offer. If an unlawful act is suspected, the access data will be evaluated to secure evidence.
By entering your personal data in one of our contact forms, you consent to the transmission and storage and processing by us for the duration of this specific request. This is especially true for your requests via contact form, chat and emails you send us. We need this data to process your request and in these cases also store your IP address for purposes of securing evidence. The storage takes place as long as this is necessary for you or us to take care of any supplementary or subsequently asked questions.
The legal bases for this data processing are your consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal obligations of all kinds and § 96 TKG.
The content and programming of our website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright. Any duplication – also in extracts – and public reproduction, especially the copying of texts, graphics and photos, is prohibited without our prior written consent.
5. Transfer to third parties / obligations of processors
Your personal data may be processed by us
- within the Group, taking into account the permitted uses,
- to order processors (e.g. for our electronic advertising in the form of newsletters) who have committed themselves to us to comply with the applicable data protection standards, or
- to third parties who need to be involved in the provision of the services you have requested (e.g. overseas booking procedures of all kinds),
transmitted. If compliance with European data protection standards is not possible – for example, because standard contractual clauses, adequacy decisions or certifications are not guaranteed in the specific case – we will inform you in good time and also obtain the necessary consents from you. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cookies and tracking services
After you have visited our website, cookies remain stored on your device, unless you refuse from the outset or you do not actively delete cookies. The disabling of cookies may affect the functionality of our websites. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of our website. You may also prevent the forwarding to Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser available on the website google.com. Download and install the plugin. However, the plug-in is only available for certain browser programs.
We also use third-party content on our website to make our website as informative and convenient as possible for you. These include e.g. Google Maps, RSS feeds, Youtube, LinkedIn, Xing, IATA, WKO, SITE, MPI. These third party providers will receive your IP address for technical reasons. We have no control over the use of this data by the third party. We refer in this regard to the privacy statements of the respective provider.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As a data subject, you also have the right to revocation, information, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, insofar as there is no legal duty of retention on our part.
Consequences of the cancellation are the deletion of your data in our system.
For more information on your rights as a victim, please contact us at email@example.com oder Event Service RS GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 49, 6112 Wattens. We’re here to help. For complaints the supervisory authority is the Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna.
We have implemented organizational and technical safeguards, which we evaluate on an ongoing basis and adapt as necessary, to protect your personal data that we store and process.